This is all known by me. And I wish to see Saddam in front of
a court like the one in Bruxeles to be judged and punished for
all his crimes. But it is not justified in any way to begin
a war because of this (were will you end up, if this is consequentely
followed all over the world?). A war that kills thousands of
people that have nothing to do with the crimes of Saddam. Were
they asked if they want to die for that?
And now, is Saddam captured? After all the victims? The method of
war is as unsuccessful as the way of the law. Saddam is free.

Best regards, Hans.