Hi,

only one comment to the word "revenge" which obviously caused
somt of the reactions:

As I understand Osama bin Laden is responsible for 11th of September.
So going for him, bringing him for a court and punishing him is
good and will be understood by anybody in the world (except of Osama :-)).
But drawing a line from Osama to some other people (in this case Saddam) as has been
done by Bush (and is not the truth as we know now)
and going for him and killing in that way people who has nothing
to do with the whole matter, that is to me suspicious to the old
way of human instincts: revenge.

Okay, Saddam is a criminal, but none of the children which have died or
are injured are criminals. They weren't ask whether they want to die to
dismount Saddam. Was it that worth? Hopefully history
will show us that this is the case.

Best regards, Hans.

--- Dag T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Of course his situation is sad, but peoples inability to distinguish
>between personal experience, lust for revenge, and international
>politics is one of the reasons why wars evolve.
>
>Over reactions from both sides are bad.  There is no excuse for
>increasing the conflict.  If it is allowed, both sides have the same
>right to respond.
>
>Besides that, I agree with your last sentence and will not continue.
>
>DagT
>
>På fredag, 18. juli 2003, kl. 21:00, skrev Paul Eriksson:
>
>> What gives him the right to throw flames like that?  By the way I know
>> about his sons sad situation.  Lets just keep politics out of this
>> list.
>> /Paul
>>

>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> Subject: Re: OT - Brit and proud
>>> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:45:39 -0400
>>>
>>> Bob,
>>> Those are world class flames you are throwing, and I think you have
>>> the right.  I'll just say that I don't believe that all with a .de
>>> extension are so ignorant.
>>> Regards,  Bob S.

>> The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*
>> http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

23a mail

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED], No Ads, 6MB,
IMAP, POP, SMTP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag