> I like it here, and have learned a lot from
the
more
> experienced (though not likely older) folks.
>
> Who have you learned the most from here?
> -Lon

For fear of missing someone,here are the folk that have been helpfull to me.No
particular
order:
-Tom V
-Graywolf
-Bill Casselberry
-Sid Barras(both are my IR guys)
-Herb
-Alan
-Bruce Dayton
-ex Aaron Reynolds
-The good fol;k at the TOPDMLFrank,Jeff,David,Brendan
-BR(After all i do own some Nikon gear<g>)
-Cotty
-Both Marks(Roberts and Cassino)
-Pal
-BOZ

Thanks Marnie,for including me in your list.Must have answered a quiry instead of
asking
my many>LOL
I'm sure there are a few others that have helped me immensly since 2001.Sorry if i
forgot
to name you.
I can honestly say that my photographty jas improved 100% since subscribing.Mostly
relearning things
i forgot when i did not shoot a whole lot in the late 80's early 90's.
I really enjoy the film issues,who like what and why.I always thought Kodak Max400 was
my
only
choice as a non pro.LOL
Dave Brooks