>Whose PDML posts have helped you?
So many! I've found I've got useful and interesting information dozens of
threads that most of the PDML regulars have contributed to.
Special mention has to go to Cotty though - because he knows his stuff,
expresses it well and most always in a cheerful or humorous way. I've found
that's a rare thing.

I do have a complaint though.
When I joined the list I had one camera/lens and was quite happy with it.
Now, less than two years later, I have ten lenses, three bodies, multiple
winders, flashes, tripods, filters, brolly's... most all on advice from the
list.  I used to be happy with what I had, now I just need more more more.
:-)
Simon