>I'd choose the Oscar role, if I had the choosing to do.  But, what the
>hell's a poppadom?

It's a round crispy thing made of chick peas and fried in oil and you eat
them in an Indian restaurant (spicy or plain) before the starters and
main course, but usually too many so that by the time poppadoms the
starters are finished you're too stuffed to eat the main course but
you've had some beer or wine and it smells delicious anyway so you stuff
yourself even more and regret it bitterly the next morning.......

Famous quote from UK politico-humourous mag Private Eye editor Ian Hislop
upon losing a libel case: 'If that's justice, I am a banana'.....

BTW, I take it back, you are pretty cool :-)

Oscar.

Cheers,
  Felix

___/\__