----- Original Message -----
From: "Kostas Kavoussanakis" <snip> I am looking forward to hearing people's
> opinions on the viewfinder of the MZ-5n, hoping I will finally tell
> them apart.

I have no experience at all with the L/6 but I do have the 5N here in Sunny
Georgia.
 It's not a great viewfinder if you're taking a lot of pictures outside in
bright light.  You simply must shade the camera with your left hand if you
want to read the information in the display.  This is ok if you have two
hands and one of them is free but it is a little tedious if you're out
shooting the kids all day.
It's also not very bright when compared with my Super Program.
Other than that, I'm VERY pleased with my 5N and think kindly of the PDMLr
in Austrailia who saw fit to sell it to me at a good price :)

Cory Waters