Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:01:22 +0200
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5l_Jensen?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Newbie Questions

Raimo wrote:

A 4.5/80-200 SMC-M Pentax would fit your needs very well - if you can find
one. Very
sharp and contrasty (mine was sharper than 4/200 SMC-M Pentax that I had
before it).
Not expensive.

REPLY:

You're the second, if not the third, who claims the M 80-200/4.5 is better
than the M 200/4. The M zoom represent the first generation of Pentax zooms
that really took off saleswise. Almost certainly because it was quite good.
The M zooms is not at all a shabby lens optically. Recommended as a budget
zoom.

Pål