You should know better by now.

> The PZ 1, with the AF 500ftz so that I can have the best
> possible range of
> power and TTL Flash possibilities, and if I go that route,
> my choices of AF
> lenses would be:
> the 24/2
> the 35/2,
> the 50/1.7.
>
> The other option I was thinking of was my super program,
> with the AF 280T,
> and in that case, I would have my SMC 35-105 zoom, and lots
> of manual focus
> primes. I'd still get TTL flash, but not quite as powerful
> as the 500 ftz.
>
> Of course, I could still use the 35-105 on the PZ 1.

For "getting ready" and ceremony shots, use the both bodies and the
primes for natural light pics. When you need to use flash, use the
zoom on the PZ-1p.  I'd probably use that combo for most of the
reception.

I guess you'll probably need to use the zoom a bit during the ceremony
as you have no tele prime. If you can't use flash, you'll probably
need a tripod.

You'll need to switch around a bit unless you're going to do the whole
thing with flash, in which case the zoom would be fine.

I'm assuming an A lens won't screw with TTL flash.

> Just hoping not to screw this up...
>
> Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of using Portra 400 VC instead
> of NC. Any
> comments on film, too?

I like NC, but it's a personal preference thing.

tv