  From: Mike Ignatiev
  To: Bob Blakely
  Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 12:36 PM
  Subject: Re[2]: My Son...

  I implied that PDML is not a place for political
  bullshit, and you have repeatedly been trying
  to start offtopic pro-US Army threads there. I find
  this offensive to say the least. I am sure some other
  readers feel that way too.

  As far as the articles go, don't write "fuck you"
  notes to me, send them directly to the editors of
  the Time Magazine.

  I sincerely hope that youe son recovers soon. And that
  he has also learned to stay away from the political
  games governments play, albeit having paid too high
  price for that bit of knowledge.

  Mishka