Bob,

The point of view Miska continues to demonstrate is deplorable.
If he can't adapt his beliefs and attitudes to this country,
perhaps he should return to a government and political system
he is more comfortable with.  We won't miss him here...

You have been very well behaved and tolerant considering your son's hardships.

Regards,  Bob S.