frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've never seen so few messages as I have in the last day, especially
>overnight.  I think there were two or three.  Don't tell me everyone's
>out taking pictures! <g>

Well I was on Sunday. Burned a ton of film on the most amazing
outcropping of fungus I've ever seen. I spotted it in a park on Saturday
while out for a run. It's this bright orange fungus that grows on
decaying trees and the like. It was so bright and there was so much of
it I first thought someone had discarded a load of colored plastic or
something. I returned on SUnday in nice, overcast lighting. Hope I've
done it justice but I won't be able to pick up the slides until tomorrow
to find out.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing