I agree about the lens issue.  Months ago I was excited about the Pentax
digital offering because I, like others, thought all the K mount lenses I
own would function on it.  I'm not one who wants to ruin a perfectly good K
mount lens by having it fall off the camera using the technique you
described.

Jim A.