I use my Pentax 6x7 for most of the stuff that counts: fashion
photography for stores and stock, car shoots for magazines, and a range
of other subjects for stock. My lenses include the 55/4, 105/2.4, 165/4
LS, and 300/4. I really need a 75, but I'm holding out for a deal on a
used 75/2.8. Gotta happen soon. I use  35mm when I have to shoot rapidly
without reloading or need a motor drive. I also use 35mm for most of my
personal photography. Sometimes it's the LX and occasionally the MX, but
quite frequently I pick up my screwmount Leica iiif. The Leica is more
work but more rewarding in some ways as well.
Paul