I've been using my Leica CL more and more often these days, probably because
I'm still trying to get the street shooting thing down pat, and the CL is
such a nice little machine for that.  I probably shoot more with that camera
than any other right now.

The all-rounder is the MX, though.  With the Viv S1 24-48mm, the Sigma APO
50-200mm, and sometimes the Vivitar 19mm and the Pentax M 2.0 50mm thrown in
for good measure, I've got pretty good range in a relatively compact system.

The Spotmatics come out about once a month, just for exercise, as well as
the Yashica Mat, around every other month for fun and something different.

--
"Jazz is about capturing the moment"
-Herbie Hancock