Lon Williamson wrote:

> But the PUG shots let us see a different side of each other:
> The camera-eye side.  And that is very nifty.  I agree with
> AnnaSan that PUG comments should be a bigger part of the PDML.

OOOPS!  Yikes!
Nope not moi, I didn't say that....
I quoted Dan who said .....

> >>Actually, there is very little comment on the PUG sumissions any more,
> >>compared to what occured some time ago.  I think that more comments from more
> >>PDMLers would be beneficial to all concerned..

THen I, annsan, replied:

> > We don't really know there are not a lot of comments -- remember people can
> > comment directly to the photographers individually.  I think, on the whole, that
> > is  a much better idea.
> >
> > annsan

I am and was more  in favor of keeping _critiques_ off-list except for the
concept of faves or that tech stuff that sometimes in interesting.   I think the idea
of mention favorites and why the speak to you is fine, but correct and critique in
private.

What I Had gone on about recently was merely suggesting that no oneshould submit
a photo to the PUG that they are not pleased with themselves..

PDML is fine for showing stuff to each other one is not happy with and asking for
help,
but keep that separate from our gallery.

Ugh - now I'm getting into this and don't have much time to elaborate....

annsan (who likes to stay in lower case :)  )