Hello Skip,

What do you usually use a 50mm for? It seems too long
for a nice landscape and too short for a portrait. I
would love to get the lens (been rated too well to
ignore it) but I really don't know how useful it can
be. It would be nice if other readers could contribute
what they would use a 50mm for, too.

Kelvin