Well, I understand they are being delivered in Japan. If anyone feels that a month or so is a big delay, you should have been into Pentax when Europe didn't get the new model until the Japanese market had died down, and we in the US didn't get them until the European market become saturated. Usually about 3 years after the release in Japan.

frank theriault wrote:

Yeah, you're right.  It was originally set for a mid-July release.  It just seemed
that it was promised earlier, likely because of the months and months of rumours
about when the announcement was coming.

However, you say "at worst" 2 months.  We don't know if we'll see any in September.
Or October.  Or November...

cheers,
frank

Sylwester Pietrzyk wrote:

"Late spring 2003 availability"????? First annoucment I have seen on PMA
2003 was July - this means mid summer. So *istD is delayed at worst 2 months
(8 weeks)...

--
Regards
Sylwek

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it
is true." -J. Robert

--

--graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com