Dan Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I love the solitude, the focus, the hunt, the subjects, the gear, and the
> photographs. I love tracking down the ID of my latest find and picking up
> anything I can on its history or the origin of the name. I love sitting
> over my photos, trying to figure out what went right and what didn't, and
> thinking about how I'll shoot it differently next time.
>
> So, what do you shoot? And why that?

Once a girl asked me the same question, and my answer was almost like this: "I
take pictures of things, events and persons that touch me".
It happened seven years ago.
I'm not sure if the same question would move me to the same answer now. I
still take that kind of pictures, and they usually are among my best shots,
but I probably wouldn't answer in the same way.
Now that I am a professional photographer I shoot lots of pictures of subjects
I like, and lots of subjects I don't like. What I like is architecture and
portraiture, what I dislike... everything that doesn't bring me to learn more
and improve my skills.
My personal commitment is to take a different look at the city of Naples and
its urban life, so the most part of my pictures are urban shots. Another work
in progress concerns the life in the universities of Naples, that dates from
the late eighties.

Why? I haven't the faintest idea.

Gianfranco