Van: Larry Levy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: donderdag 25 september 2003 15:42
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: MX

Hi,

With all the enconia about the MX, and having seen one at a reasonable price
(around $100 for a mint-looking body), I put it on hold until the seller can
get a battery so that I can see how well the meter works. Thus far, it's
taking weeks for him to get the battery. Is the battery required for the MX
difficult to get (and could this be an ongoing problem), or should I be
wondering about this specific deal?

Larry