I checked my negatives, most of them are just about right, i have to talk to the processing shop about this -costco :)

does paper affect the color of the picture?

Bene

At 06:10 PM 3/7/01 -0600, you wrote:

>Have you examined the negatives to see if they are well exposed? It's
>possible the lab botched up your prints. The next step would be to go out
>in bright daylight, put the aperture ring to F16, and if the camera meter
>is accurate, it should follow the sunny 16 rule, so the shutter speed it
>chooses should be close to 1/ISO of the film.

Real Networks Dude!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ext. 6521 - This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List. To unsubscribe, go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .