I know it's not quite the same, but that's exactly why I bought my M-42
SMC Takumar 105mm f/2.8.
This is a jewel of a lens, and no imposition to any sort of use. Small
and capable.

Goes with me most places I go. Of course, I always have an M-42 to K
adapter in my kit [doesn't everyone?] and it's most useful...

keith whaley