I was shooting with my 6x7 yesterday, and on the seventh roll of film
the battery gradually died. It seemed that at very low voltage I got the
same shutter speed no matter where I set the dial. It sounded like 1/30
or thereabouts. Is this normal? Does anyone know for sure what speed the
shutter settles on when voltage is low? I hope it's around 1/30 because
I probably still got that shot if it is. I assumed that was the speed
and bracketed appropriately. Fortunately, 1/30 gave me a good stop. In
any case, I'll know if I blew the shot by noon tomorrow when I pick up
the film.
Paul