From: Thomas Stach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WTB in the future: 300mm f/2.8
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:34:28 +0200

Hello,

first a 'thank you' for all your advise in this 300 f/2.8 thread!
I've cut out some pieces of your posts to comment...

Paul Eriksson schrieb:

> What about a tamron? I have the AF version described in this ebay auction
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2954172301&category=48558
> . I've had it for a couple of months and I can't fault it...

Oh, I didn't know they were making one for Pentax in AF. What did you pay for this one? Am I right assuming that it isn't to be sold anymore? :-(

I paid $1000 + tax for it in a store in ex+ condition. The lens on ebay is only the second of these lenses that I've seen so I asume that they are relatively rare.

/Paul

Instant message during games with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com