>http://hometown.aol.ca/pentxuser/page15.html

Hi Vic,
Whenever I've gone to have a look, the page had been very slow loading and when I've clicked to get a bigger image then nothing has come up. This time, I just waited and something eventually popped up.
Maybe that's the reason people haven't been commenting or maybe it's because they look more like sketches than photographs.
Anyway, they are very impressive. The lion looks better when viewed larger. The thumbnail doesn't do it justice. The tiger (2nd row) is the one that strikes me first but I really like what you've done with the wolves (probably beacuse the 2nd one looks like my dog!). How long does it take you to produce an image like that? How much is photoshop and how much is painter? I've only just noticed that on some pages you have a before and after. I must say, the before shots look like paintings too! You wouldn't know that they were taken at the zoo. I'd like to see those jst a tad bigger.

Wendy

Wendy Beard,
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.beard-redfern.com