Hi, Vic.

Images load a bit slowly for those of us w/dial-up connections. I think that's why I gave up on them initially.

These are nice, and you've obviously put much work into them. One doesn't often see animals done this way. Except for pet portraits, good animal photos have some actual, or implied, or possible action (e.g., by leaving some space that the animal could move into). This is not a criticism. Yours are just different, but I think that they should appeal to many people. You might even be able to sell some.

Not sure how you got such still portraits. I can't even get many decent photos of our dog and cats.

Good luck,

Joe