I am user of MZ5n. This weekend while doing landscape
photography, camera kept on hunting and was not able
to use AF. I was using 100mm lens.

I too feel I need better AF and *ist is a good choice.
But I will wait till the next generation of *ist. Next
generation of *ist may have good viewfinder, so that I
can manual AF.

Thanks
Ramesh