Not mine, but it belongs to an employee of Pentax Canada.  He started off
working in our store, then became our Pentax rep, and then got promoted to
head office.  He has an MZ-3 that he almost never used (I think he said he
put 2 or 3 rolls through it in total) that he's looking to sell.  It comes
with the original box, manual, paperwork, etc., but--and here's the
cool part--the manual and serial number paper are in Japanese.  You can
download a .pdf copy of the MZ-5n manual from pentax.com, but I can burn a
copy onto CD if that's easier.

He wants $400 CAN ($300 US) for the body, which isn't a steal but isn't a
bad price either, at least locally.  The MZ-3 is the improved version of
the MZ-5n, and offers a faster maximum shutter speed, faster flash sync,
etc.  The MZ-3 was never available for sale in the U.S., though it was in
Canada.  I don't normally mention our used Pentax gear on the PDML, but
he's a good guy so I made an exception.

Because this is through the store (not me personally), we can take credit
cards as payment.  Taxes will depend on where it's being shipped to.
Email me off-list if you're interested or have any questions.

chris