Keith Whalley wrote:-

>       While 96.8% of our audience uses a standards-compliant web
>       browser, you appear not to be using one.
>
> If that's not sufficient motive, I guess I won't have far to look!
> I'm getting that all over the place. Kodak was merely the most recent!

This is one of the reasons that I was forced to stop using Opera for web
browsing!

Basically the Kodak website gives details for its "lens optimization" in
the cameras firmware.

They rate lenses as either type1, type2 or type3.

Type 1 covers "normal" lenses
Type 2 covers "macro and some wide-angle" lenses
Type 3 covers "some wide-angle and wide-angle zoom" lenses

The cameras firmware will detect what lens is in use and applies a
correction for each image.

They include a chart of the lenses that are currently included in the
Pro 14n firmware.

Harry

--
Harold Owen