Good one Paul. I am one of those selling cameras and some lenses now but not
to buy a digital. I will own the Ist-D sometime because I think it's a great
camera but I will keep many of my film cameras. My problem is I have somehow
collected more cameras than I can use now and decided it was time to share the
wealth..
Vic

Gosh, I thought it was time to buy. I read a number of threads here, and
it seemed that everyone had abandoned film completely, and that film
cameras were now nearly worthless. Drooling, I rushed to ebay only to
discover that those coveted Leicas, Pentax LX, and 67 IIs were still
selling for big bucks over there. But perhaps the great unwashed are
uninformed. Yet since some of you are much more aware and realize that
your film cameras are now quite worthless, I am offering my services to
help you salvage some of your investment. Believe it or not, I am now
willing to pay good money for your worthless LX, 67II or Leica M. I
might also consider a Pentax 67. Remember, if you don't sell now, your
camera will soon be worthless. Just read the threads. Then sell. To me.