Hi,

> There is a Leica digital camera, or maybe more than one, by now. The
> styling is, well, very retro. More like a tall screw-mount body than an
> M-series, really. I suspect that they had to do that to live with
> themselves.

I saw one of these in use today:
http://www.leica-camera.com/digitalekameras/digilux1/index_e.html

I was walking past Cutty Sark (http://www.cuttysark.org.uk/gallery.html)
and saw towards the stern a group of Japanese tourists posing for a photo.
Even from the bow end, where I was, it was so obviously a Leica; as I
got closer I saw the red dot, which confired it for me. Nice-looking camera.

--
Cheers,
 Bob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]