This one time, at band camp, Doug Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 09:51 AM 10/20/03, throwing caution to the wind, Kevin Waterson wrote:

> Black background is a good idea, but the light is a little flat. Try a
> little more drama in the lighting.

My lighting was set up with two heads with 2 stops difference placed like

                         subject
                          ----
                          |__|

           Light                       Light

                     popup flash

It was a confined space, so we had little room to work with on this occasion
Perhaps if I was to move the lights further apart and not used the pop up on
the camera to trigger them.

I shot this with an MZ-S, I will not be using that body for the next shots in
favour of a K1000. Also I will not be using the Ilford 125 black and white film
in favour of a Kodak TMax.

> Oh, and these pix are very sexist.
Thanks for this feedback also. Could you please expand on this. I take all
(constructive) criticisms on board for evaluation. I then look at what my
goals are and how these fit in.

Kind regards
Kevin

--