Alin Wrote:
:    Douglas, what sort of problems have you encountered? Was it that
: you had multiple cars in the frame, covering different sensors?

Basicly, that is the main problem... Same lens by the way... I try to get a
couple of prototypes passing one of the factory cars in the turns(quite fun
to watch) and it hunts around not knowing which car "I" want to be center
focus.... I figure if I had just a center spot that would eliminate the
problem....

Ed Matthews Wrote:
:I don't find the ZX5N auto focus particularly well suited to moving
subjects.
:It has no continuous focus mode, and will lock on and stay focused sooner
than you like.
:I'd either wait for the MZ-S or maybe even try a PZ1-P.

Not what I want to hear ;) I thought the PZ1p got a bad rap for it's "out of
date unPROfessional AF".... If this is not the case and other would like to
chime in, please reassure me.... The way people sometimes talk, the ZX5n's
AF is better.....

l8r,
Douglas E Harmon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]