Hi there,

I have an opportunity to buy this lens in ex + condition for the equivalent
of $188. Is this a good price?

And another question - I love 50/55mm lenses. Really liked my M 50/1.7, was
very fond of the FA 50/1.4, and now I'm a proud (and happy) owner of one K
55/1.8 and one K 50/1.4. But... Always willing to try something new, I
thought I'd a macro 50mm a shot this time. Since I lost an A 50/2.8 auction
on ebay last night, I thought maybe the FA 50/2.8 would be a good choice,
since I have one available locally.

How bulky is this lens compared to e.g. a K 50/1.4? Subjectively speaking -
I know their dimentions. How is the manual focus? I love the feel of manual
lenses, but can live with what my FA 35/2 can offer. I'll use this lens
(i.e. the FA 50/2.8) on a MX. I'm not that much of a "macro-shooter", but
would like the ability to close focus to 0,19m. Anything else I should know?

TIA.

Regards,
Łukasz

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]