> That's a wise words of the experienced man. Naturally, the best tool
> depends on the job in hand. And even more naturally, it would be
> illogical to assume that one brand has all the best tools for all
> the jobs.

<LOL>  I just sold a photo made with a 4mp P&S digital - it happened
to be the perfect tool for the job because it happened to be the
camera that was handy when the shot presented itself.

> Fully, only if they are of KA mount. Partially, and quite limitedly
> so if they are pure K mount.

In what way are "pure K mount" lenses limited.  They ain't got many
"features" to limit <LOL>

> Kind regards from Tel Aviv suburbia.

I have very dear friends in T-A and nearby areas.  Small world.

Tyrone

Sponsor:
Quattro itinerari per quattro stagioni, alla scoperta di monumenti storici, luoghi di
culto e splendidi scenari naturali... INFO 0125 665500
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1614&d=23-10