My slides are plastic mounted. In my case, expensive
projectors and lenses does not seem to solve all the
problems!!

I have Apollo lens and Kodak Select lens. With Appollo
lens, its hard to focus on anything. Kodak Select lens
is very sharp but has poor-edge sharpness problem.
Kodak Select lens are expensive series

Thanks
Ramesh