On Sunday, Oct 26, 2003, at 14:05 America/New_York, George Sinos wrote:

What's your opinion on the Pentax Photo Browser and Photo Laboratory software?

Photo Browser is adequate, but that's not my primary browser software. Photo Lab could be much better. They should look at Capture One as an example to follow.

How are you batteries holding out. Is the low battery indicator accurate?

I've shot about 200 images so far with a set of 1800mAH NiMH AA cells, some RAW and some JPEG L*** and L**, about 40% with flash. The battery indicator still shows a full charge. The problem is that the battery indicator has only two segments: full charge and half charge, so it may be accurate, but not very precise. This is not a Pentax-specific shortcoming...many other digital cameras also use a two-segment battery indicator.

--jc