Sylwester Pietrzyk schrieb:

> on 28.10.03 13:43, Alexandru-Cristian Sarbu at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > You should check dpreview - it's there!
> > http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/pentaxistd/
> *SNIP* ...performed
> poorer than *XYZ* in dark places (also I've noticed, that it usually
> focused about two times slower in poor light than MZ-S with its linear
> sensors).

I can second that!

Again, Pentax's true gem was the Z1-p with it's "red-beam-technique".
If I am going to places where I know I've got to shoot in the dark, I've
got my Z1-p with me.
So in the future, my AF500-ftz will get a lot more work than in the past
- works okay with the *ist-D,
so I'm happy as can be :-)

btw: is Stofen omnibounce available for AF500FTZ?
I've built myself one from an empty polypropylene shampoo bottle...looks
weird, works remarkably well also with 14mm or fisheye (on film too)!
If somebody wants to see - anyone with a little webspace :-)?

Thomas