Maybe I shouldn't say anything here, since of the three discussed I have only a
PZ-1. I've handled a PZ-1p and an MZ-S once each, and read a lot about them.
But for what it's worth, here goes:
The only thing that makes me consistently wish I had the PZ-1p rather than the
PZ-1 is the exposure scale in the viewfinder, which the 1p has and the 1
doesn't. (I have a ZX-5n; that's how I became accustomed to that feature.)
If I had the three-way choice, I would go for the PZ-1p -- but again, all I
know about the MZ-S is "paper" knowledge and a brief handling in a camera
store, without being able to figure out all the controls.