What does Silverfast do that Epson's PhotoShop plug in doesn't do? I use
the Epson Twain softward and scan at 3200, 16 bit. I don't do any
corrections at the scan level to speak of. I do most of that in
PhotoShop. The scans are awesome. The 3200 did come with some version of
Silverfast, but I haven't tried it.