Look at Heidelberg-Hell scanners. Then decide you want a fairly good one (grin).

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi gang,

I would like to buy a very good quality flatbed scanner for the purpose of scanning old photographs which will be repaired and retouched in Photoshop, and later reproduced as a finished product.

It would seem that very high resolution and quality would be important, and good speed would be very useful. I'd like to have enough information scanned so that there will be a lot of headroom to work in Photoshop.

Thanks!

Tyrone

Sponsor:
Scopri i vantaggi della Wooow Flat: fino a 3 mesi gratis, scopri come cliccando qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1813&d=10-11

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."