On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Fred wrote:

> I think it might be the Kiron 70210 that had a "zoom-lock" feature,
> which seemed to be unlike any of the VS1 lenses.  (Not sure, of
> course...)

Correct. f4, macro, zoom and focus lock. The locks attracted me to
bid. I already have the Pentax 80-200/4.5. I have also heard of good
things about Kiron themselves. I will post samples as soon as I get
it (and I get them developed). If the seller is right that it's a KA,
I get the bonus of using it on the MZ-50 too (though I fear this is
now in the cold storage, the -5n is so good in program mode :-)

Many thanks for all the answers.

Kostas