For 21 pounds, I would not complain about much. The description lists it as a 'Kiron'. So buyer beware...

Good luck :)

rg

Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:

Just bought this off ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2962277257&category=29982&rd=1

Damn. It arrived today. *Fantastic* balance and handling of a huge
lens on the miniscule MZ-5n. Screwing the Jessops UV gives you a good
idea of the kind of quality we are talking about.

However, I had a look at the front element(s) and I see a reflection
like a small splash on the back of the front element or on the second
element or sth like that. Is that Mr Mushroom? Is that a goner?

Disappointed,
Kostas