graywolf wrote:

> Ann, you should check with them about how they define publication. It could
> differ a lot form generally held ideas about that.
>
> In my opinion both the PUG and your Website would be considered publication as
> they are widely available to the public, but the Smithsonian may not be so
> inclusive.

Sadly, that was my feeling as well.-  As Shel mentioned he successfully got a
reply , even though he got two DIFFERENT replies, I will do so before I enter
anything, for sure.

(I went ahead and put what I thought I might enter into the Dec PUG)

(not like I'm putting any heat on myself :) )

annsan The cheeky New Yorker