Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> It seems that some USB 2 cards are not pushing pixels as fast as they
> should be.  Some are designated as USB 2 only to indicate that they are
> "compatible" with that format.  So, if you're looking to buy a USB 2 card
> reader, be sure that it's high speed USB 2, and that it will work at that
> higher speed on your computer.

I seem to recall that one of the slower USB versions was renamed to USB
2.0 or something like that to make it more marketable when the higher
speed USB 2 came out.  I think one is called "fast USB2" and the other
"high-speed USB2".

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  I'm exhausted after a very
long/busy week and may be prone to imagining things.

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/