BTW, the E-10/E-20 is a marvelous stealth camera.  The LCD panel folds
out to any angle (although it doesn't twist you can sit it in your lap),
and the since there is no moving mirror the camera is very quiet when
the shutter is released.  Of course, its not small at all . . .

This is an interesting case.  This woman is not just a little
overweight; she is obese to the point of making others uncomfortable in
much the same way as a physical deformity.  Although I have not doubt
about the legality of this, I might hesitate to take this picture.
OTOH, there is a certain moral courage needed to be an artist, i.e., a
willingness to occasionally push the limits of acceptability.  I might
hesitate myself but I also feel that it's good that others don;'t have
my reservations.

You can't get the amazing photo without occasionally going over the
edge.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University