I don't believe I did.  I wondered if there was a medical problem ... but
perhaps that's spitting hairs.

No, it's not always right to do something because it's "called" art.  But since
you brought up whether or not street photography IS art, I replied that I
thought it was.  Graffiti, methinks, is a poor example, Butch ... if I am the
artist, whose property am I defacing?

Others opinions do differ, but that's unimportant.  It's your opinion that
matters.  Let's look at this as a photograph depicting a social and medical
problem that's affecting millions of people in many countries in the world.
Might this photo, however distasteful it may be to you, get some people to
think about the harm they are doing to themselves and their friends and family
by supporting the fast food/junk food industry.  Might that not be a redeeming
value in the photograph?  Many photos made by Dorothea Lange were, to numerous
people, distasteful and hard to look at.  But to many others those same photos
opened their eyes to a situation that they may not have known about, except
through second-hand reports.  Perhaps that awareness prompted some people to
constructive action.

shel