Hi,

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> The pics I saw are nice, but having to go through that damned macromedia
> flash show is a real waste of time and detracts from the photos.  After
> three pics I called it quits.  I suppose if i could get a faster
> connection and a super fast computer and a bigger screen, it would be
> more enjoyable.  And not being able to see the entire introductory photo
> all at once was very disappointing.  It looked most intriguing.

Highly fashionable these days to use flash and only show a teaser of the
main pic - as if thumbnails were not disappointing enough.  I was lucky
that my fast connection/big screen was matched by one at the other end.
It's suprising how often it isn't.  My rule - you've five seconds to
show me your page, otherwise I'm gone.  I only change that if I'm trying
to buy something 8-)

mike