Hi PDML fellows,

after reading the Jérome's story about his new LX, I asked him, if it
was found in the small ads of CI. Yes it was, and he said that the
seller had another to sell!

So, many thanks to Jérome, I've got a LX (for the same price)!!!

The serial number is 5236xxx. It came with a FA-1 viewfinder.
It was CLAed by Pentax France in 1996. They changed all the
electronics, and cleaned the body.
It has the new shutter design. The shutter and the mirror box look
like new.

So Albano, can you add a LX to your PDML body stats ?
Sorry Aaron, I have no MX to sell :-)

Olivier.