That is most interesting to me, because I just sold three bodies and a couple
of lenses, as well as a protein skimmer, on eBay, some with written waivers of
insured shipping from international buyers (dumb on their part, IMHO).
Thankfully the feedback is all in - everything was received as it should have
been - because if it hadn't been, I'd be a bit nervous right now.  I also
received no notification of the change in PayPal terms of service.  Time to
look at BidPay?