Unless you implement your own online tracking system!

Seriously, are there rules defining which delivery services are viable?
If not then it would be easy to implement a simple web page which lets
them type in a tracking number and says the goods have been delivered!
Anyone even slightly dodgy could get arount the rules if that were the
case!!